David Laakso wrote:
> Jenni Beard wrote:
>
>> Have you uploaded the changes to your host/server? What is the uri of
>> this site in which this is working perfectly now: in which you still
>> have a problem in IE/7; and, have not tested in IE/6.0?

>> --------
>> Yes--Same url as previously mentioned:
>> http://fossilbyte.com/1/template.html
>>
>> the nav looks exactly as it should (except for the edges of the graphic) in
>> all except for IE
>>

> Crashed IE/8 this end from which I have yet to recover. Script errors?

Well, I've got you back up on IE/8 now without any particular issue at
hand other than I could read the entire novel "War and Peace" waiting
for it to load; and, more important, that once fully loaded, the fonts
are frozen, at what I would guess are at approximately font-size
"largest." Consequently, the vertical menu is skewed left, and its list
items are only partly visible, thus throwing off the positioning of the
fish-like images.

Since I seem not able to download your site, there is little more than I
can say, or do, than that we'll both have to wait on someone who is
better at debugging than both of us put together, to bring a
satisfactory solution your way.

Best,
~d