David Laakso wrote:

> re: rough layout <http://chelseacreekstudio.com/dl/>
>
> On landing, the text-image "style," (Zapfino-- top of the left column)
> does not appear.
> On a drag to a narrower -- or wider -- window, the text-image will
> appear.
> Reproducible: always.
>
> The text-image should always appear on landing regardless of the
> window
> width. And does so in all my other Mac/Parallels XP .
>
> Can anyone reproduce Chrome's bad behavior in native XP/Vista?

Fwiw, Chromium latest snapshot build (Version 3.0.190 (190.0)) running
on OS X displays the image just fine before/after/during resizing,
independently of zoom level.

Have you tried on Safari Windows ? (you probably want Safari 4, to get
the most equivalent build).
Or, who knows, it maybe is a bug in their graphics layer.

Setting the width (width:96%) as maarten suggested _may_ help.

PS - You can get the latest OS X builds here (Intel Mac required):
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/snapshots/chromium-rel-mac/
Scroll down to the bottom of the list.
(don't go surfing with it yet... )

Philippe