Hello,

I have three wrappers that I've put side by side by declaring the property
float:left;
The problem is that I'm unable to center them.

Here:
http://www.cantinho.org/pt/cantinho-site/rounded_gradient_boxes_v4.html

Any help? I live my thoughts and tries here:

If my assumptions are true, this may be related with one or two things that
I'm unable to figure them out:  Either related to the fact that the
float:left gives a big extra margin on the right side (don't know if it's
true, at least this was the impression I've take after playing with
firebug.), and I'm unable to take that margin away.

Or (and?) because something like margin: 0 auto; will never work simple
because the wrappers needed to be centered not on a parent div, but on a
bunch of div's that construct a visual rounded glow box. Since the point is
to center those wrappers on that "non really existent, but visual created
box", I'm wondering what can I do to center the content there.

I've also tried to center by applying the text-align:center; over the
content div (the old parent div of the wrappers) and also, to create a new
div that will grab all the 3 wrappers and then apply some centering on that
div, but neither of them worked...

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Regards,
Márcio