On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 4:42 PM, David Laakso
<da...@chelseacreekstudio.com>wrote:

> RE: <http://magazine.jhsph.edu/2009/spring/index.html>
>
> In the head of the document, you have two conditional comments.
>
> This one target IE/6:
> <!--[if IE 6]>
> <![endif]-->
>
> And this one targets, IE/8, IE/7, IE/6. Do you need to hack the compliant
> browser, IE/8.0?
> <!--[if IE]>
> <![endif]-->
>
> Please see:
> <http://reference.sitepoint.com/css/conditionalcomments>
> And, scroll down to the use of CCs in "hacks" and "hack management" on this
> page:
> <http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/onhavinglayout.html>

Ahhhh, Conditional Comments. I understand now. I'll look into it this
evening.

Thanks again for you help on the other issue. Although I've only needed the
help of the list a couple of times in the last year (of working in the field
professionally), it's always been during a crunch and the list has always
come through. I really appreciate the list and all the people on it who
help.

-Mike