Hello again,

I have clean up the code (I suppose), and added the three columns already
discussed and solved earlier with the help of this mailing-list. - (Mail
subject: "Centering floated elements ?") .

The task seems so simple, but achieve it seems like a nightmare (according
to the layout structure):

I need to have the same height columns and allow the borders of those
columns, to stay at the same heigh too. Yes, familiar, I know...
I realise that there are techniques that use a container to contain the
columns, and then, define overflow:hidden; to the container, among other
options.
But, the issue on this "terror scenario", is that, if we give
overflow:hidden; to the container, named: "box_no_bottom", the left border
of the Visual Boxes (the ones with shadow borders) disappears.

Can you please, help me out on this:
http://www.cantinho.org/pt/cantinho-site/layout9_ups.html

Thanks a lot,
Márcio