I have an inline, unordered list for a horizontal navigation menu.
What I'm seeing on BrowserCam, all Mac browsers increase the size
of the text in those hnav links, causing the list to wrap to a new
line where the wrapped text gets lost against the background.

That's BrowserCam, a Mac user tells me that this is only a problem
with Safari. That the display is correct with Mac/FF. I do not have
a Mac machine available locally so second-hand reports and BrowserCam
has been my workaround.

Before I start posting code or links, are there any known issues
with Mac (or Mac/Safari) that would explain this different handling
of linked, inline list elements?

I tried searching the Wiki but "mac font size" didn't bring up any
results, neither did "safari font size".

Reese