http://www.uoguelph.ca/mcb/test/index.shtml
http://www.uoguelph.ca/mcb/test/css/mcb2009.css
http://www.uoguelph.ca/mcb/test/css/ie6-hacks.css
http://www.uoguelph.ca/mcb/test/css/ie7-hacks.css

> One problem remains, as far as I can see - that's the white border on
>  the #globalnav. I think that is due to the border: transparent ...
> on the 'a' selector. IE 6 does not understand this. I suggest using
> the color code instead.

David, thank you for checking back in.

I was sort of getting set to stop worrying about this thing in ie6 - it
pretty much is there in that browser, and, well, you know - but if I can
fix that issue that would be great.

I didn't realize that there is a colour code for transparent! Do you
happen to know the hex?

> P.S. Your #footer is 100% wide plus 20px of padding, throwing a
> horizontal scrollbar. I don't think you need that width, unless older
> IE needs 'hasLayout'
ack. It was a vestigial width, like an appendix, left over from earlier
messing around with the look. I took it out. I appreciate you finding that.

Thanks for your help, and for being another set of eyes on this,
Sandy