Tedd,

> When I view your site via Safari (have not tested with other
> browsers), the portrait images look great. However, the landscape
> images force a vertical (yes vertical) scroll bar. One would think
> that making the page wider would cause a horizontal scroll bar to
> appear, but instead a vertical one appears.
>
> Does anyone else see this?
>
> And what's the solution (I'm too lazy to look at it at the moment)?

I don't have Safari, but I viewed the gallery page via BrowserCam and didn't
see the vertical scrollbar.  That sounds very peculiar!
We'll see if anyone else comments on this issue...

Do you know how to get the box which includes my portrait-sized gallery
images to center above the footer?  The box with the photo looks great with
the landscape images, but it's left-justified with the portrait-sized
images.  This happened after I added the float:left; per Tim Snadden's
advice.  This removed the extra blue background on the left and right sides
of the portrait images, but created this new problem.

If you or anyone else has any advice on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Again, here are the URLs to XHTML and CSS:

http://www.incline2000.com/awb/west1.html

http://www.incline2000.com/awb/styles.css

This group has been so helpful to me, and I am grateful to have found your
"box by Tedd" page as well!

Regards,
Debbie