What it really needs is to go to a Content Management System like WordPress
or Joomla, which would make it 1) better coding, 2) much more modern
looking, and 3) able to be edited by non-tech volunteers.

And I'd be happy to do that for a small fee. ;-)

Thanks,

Sara L. Martin

Small Fish Services
7500 Nancemond St., Springfield, Virginia 22150
703 638 3790, s...@smallfishservices.com
www.smallfishservices.com