Well, I took out the javascript and even edited down the css file so that
there were no p.intro or p.introbox just a p declaration and I still
couldn't edit the latter to change the font size! What gives? You can take a
look at the current incarnation here:
http://hotelcaravelle.com
Thanks for the feedback on firefox on mac.