-----Original Message-----
From: css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org
[mailto:css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org] On Behalf Of Victor Subervi
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:56 AM
To: sam Victor
Cc: CSS Discuss
Subject: Re: [css-d] Can't Adjust Font Size

Well, I took out the javascript and even edited down the css file so that
there were no p.intro or p.introbox just a p declaration and I still
couldn't edit the latter to change the font size! What gives? You can take a
look at the current incarnation here:
http://hotelcaravelle.com
Thanks for the feedback on firefox on mac.

I've figured it out!  You're changing it in the WRONG FILE!  When I went back
to your original email, I realized that you were talking about text on the
"About Us" page, not on the home page.  The size for the p declaration on
about.htm is in caravelle_sub.css, NOT in caravelle.css.  That's why it's not
applying it.

So, for future reference, when you send us a link to your site, send us the
full link - page included.  Pages are different, and what's happening on one
page may not be happening on another.

---Tim