Hello all,
I have a div container which has many floated images inside of it. The
images have 10px bottom and right margins, so they can space out and look
good. I noticed when I put a background color on the container that it
contains the all the images, yay which brings me to my question...

I also though noticed the bottom margins of the floated images affected the
container, so it has 10px of space at the bottom. i dont want this. I
assumed the margins would 'pop out' since i've seen that before (when the
container or sibling div's don't contain padding/borders, i think it should
do this default so margins 'collapse' ... But not sure for floats, they may
not affect in same way). Anyway is there a way to stop the images margin
from affecting parent?

Thanks!,
Ari