I am having trouble with IE6 not displaying the entire header of my
design. The header only contains a div for the upper navigation which is
positioned absolutely and I am using a background image which contains
my logo. The entire page is displaying perfectly in Firefox but IE is
completely cutting off the header AND the upper nav. I've tried the
usual fixes for getting IE6 to display the background, making sure it
has position:relative and that it has a height, and I also tried
variations of including text of some sort which I tried hiding with
various means, but nothing seems to help. Html and css are validating.

page is here - http://www.wonderbabydesigns.com/testing/pinwheel_layout.htm
css found here -
http://www.wonderbabydesigns.com/testing/pinwheel_layout.css

I have not tested this in all the usual browsers, only IE6 and FF3.5.5
so if anyone notices something horrible in another version of IE,
Firefox, Safari, etc, please let me know. Thank you in advance for any
suggestions.

Robin~
www.wonderbabydesigns.com