MEM wrote:

> Any advice regarding this issue?
> http://www.chequedejeuner.nuvemk.com/educa.infantil/associar
>

> Márcio

Marcio,

If I open one of your pages in IE/8 and the open the same page in
Firefox and veiw them adjacent to each other the pixel height of the
text block is nearly identical. And you are relatively close in IE/7. If
the client wants to hit IE/6 you have some positioning to correct and
you'll need the iepngfix.
View your page at minimum font-size 24px in FF and maybe that will give
you a clue to the problem Felix mentioned. It is even far worse at
minimum font-size 32px in Opera. Fwiw, I default to fuchsia as a
background-color to catch myself from forgetting to declare a
background-color on my own stuff... :-)

Best,
~d

--