> "Pseudo scientific gibberish"? Where/what/how?

I am not able to speak for the OP. However, considering he is has a
little language barrier problem (no offense intended), I'd think that an
open, honest, direct, and specific answer to his question might be
appropriate. And nursing him through the final solution might be even
more appropriate. Nevertheless, since he has, to his credit, an
extremely inquisitive mind, I am quite sure your little math/science
example will, I hope, cinch the knot that will solve his repeated
question that has already been answered more than once.

Best,
~d

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/