Hey everyone,

I'd like to start a discussion around js-degradation options, and I'm
wondering what people's approaches are. I've tried several over the years,
and it's constantly evolving.

A thought occurred to me recently:

        <noscript>
.nojs #content-packs { display: block; }
</noscript>

could be placed within the document's head (or body, depending on the need)
to provide some extra help to the nojs version. (nojs class is typically
placed on the body, in this case.)

1. Does anyone see anything fundamentally wrong with this approach? (We
could make this an include, as well, for good form, but I'm trying to stick
to simple nuts and bolts here.)

2. Can someone suggest an approach they might think is superior?

The issue at hand is that a page is hiding/showing content divs based on
click events, which clearly can't happen if the user's js is disabled.
Business logic states that all content must be made visible on the page for
a non-js user experience, and there can be no flash of the non-js
arrangement while the js-enabled version is loading. That's a mouthful.