-----Original Message-----
From: css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org
[mailto:css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org]

Because, if the developer uses some elements primarily for their browser
default CSS, then any element can be considered "presentational" for that
reason. Which is a quite pointless set of considerations to have to use in
this discussion in this forum.

--

My point was that, stricly semantically speaking (real semantics not web
semantics), most tags are used to change the way a browser presents text to

So, to me and my simple mind these arguments about things being semantic or
not are humorous at best.

Mike