>> Now I have to get the layout working in ie7! The book images are pushed down
>> way too low on the page. Any suggestions?

> The correction for IE 7.0 is:
> *:first-child+html #book_images {min-height: 1px;}
> Reference: <http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/onhavinglayout.html>
>
> Best,
> Helen Keller

Thanks, Helen! (David?) That IE7 fixed worked like a charm I never would have
figured that out, and I don't even understand the syntax. But I'll work on that
on my own...

Now I have a new problem with this template:
http://rorybernstein.com/francesca_proto/book1.html

I added a 2nd set of previous/next buttons, which should go all the way out at
the right end of the content (scrolling right). I can't get it to go out to the
page's right end as the book images do. I moved the div's with those buttons
inside the div that contains the book images, but still does not work. I put
red and blue borders onto 2 of the containing divs to see why, and it is clear
that those containers "end" at the spot where the rightmost prev/next button
set is, but I don't know why they don't continue to the right end. I want the
2nd set of pre/next to continue right and always be as far right as the last
book image.

Thank you so much for your help,
Rory