On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:43:57 +0200, Drake Malone <drakemal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Dave,
> Yes, it was one of first things I checked.
> Hmmm, looks good on another person IE8 in the office lol. Wonder if it
> may be specific to my version, IE8 8.0.6001.18702 or just general
> Friday-crazyness that I can just forget about over the weekend haha.
>
> -Arian
If it is any consolation, it is showing in Opera 10.51, and IE 7 & 8,
Chrome, and finally Safari on Win
XP.
Only visible on page zoom, (my eyes aren't so good) Opera and IE seem to
be 'dropping' the sprite hover image on the #navBar ul
li,(1473_nav_bg.jpg), while Chrome and Safari are raising it.
Firefox seems to stick it where you want it to be but there seems to be a
background image on the #navBar that is not loading, (1473_NAVBAR_BG.jpg).
The page also has some html errors that could be throwing the browsers out
a little on rendering.

Duncan