On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Ken Davies <equined...@telus.net> wrote:
> Hello I am trying again to rebuild my website, older and it seems only a
> little wiser. In essence  three columns/boxes where center div expands
> and moves images.
> http://www.equestrian-jewelry.com/horse_and%20equine_jewelry_for_equestrians.htm
>  Page is valid css and validates html 4.01 strict. I want to rebuid site
> by using css to replace "gallery container" as needed. Trying also to
> put div on right which I will use for "clearances or such". Ultimately
> will use the "more info" link in gallery container as a paypal  type link.
> Main problem -Cross browser div with images buries under left nav menu
> and right div. I have tried and retried for many hours various position,
> float margins etc. Also the popup should be over top of the right "column"
> Page shows what I want in Firefox (with the exception of the
> gallerycontainer getting lost under the menu, almost in IE6. In Opera 9
> complete gallery div is active. Google Chrome it is close.
> I realize many people on this list are really up to date but my customer
> base is often remote and slower to update computers  etc so IE6 is still
> important to me. Also I  like some dark backgounds suggested in the
> past( black) but personnaly prefer the readability of the light background.
> Thanks for taking a look
> Ken

Maybe the replies to my post will help you. My post has the subject
"Anchor offset ?" I don't know if you have been following the list or
just joined to ask your question. My post is recent, last few days. I
think you can get to the archives from one of those URLs above in the
list's auto signature. Sorry I have been on the list very long so I
don't have a direct URL to the archives.

--
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue
of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks

This has been happening for the last 100 years.