On 6/1/10 8:47 PM, Matthew wrote:

> On Jun 1, 2010, at 7:56 PM, Philippe Wittenbergh wrote:

[code etc. snipped]

>> Dunno, I would start with this:
>> <http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fem-w.com%2Fresume.html&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1>

Philippe
>> --- Philippe Wittenbergh http://l-c-n.com/
>

> Is this the "how dare you make so many HTML/CSS violations and still
> seek our knowledge?!?!11?" missive?
>
> If so, sorry for wasting your time. If not, please help me
> understand why my site doesn't work in Safari. Your message does
> nothing to help! Thanks!
>
> The eternal CSS n00b, Matthew

This makes me angry. Matthew, several of us have offered ideas to solve
your problem, of which validating your code is an excellent and useful
one, IMHO.

Such a churlish reply to our efforts would surely get you banned from
less forgiving lists.

Please reconsider your attitude. Apologies will be accepted--by me,
anyway. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
David