Matthew wrote:
> Is this the "how dare you make so many HTML/CSS violations and still
> seek our knowledge?!?!11?" missive?
> If so, sorry for wasting your time. If not, please help me understand why my
> site doesn't work in Safari. Your message does nothing to help! Thanks!
>
> The eternal CSS n00b,
> Matthew

It may or may not be, depending on your interpretation.

Inclusive of your feelings on the subject, validating your site it is
excellent advice. Seeking knowledge is just fine, but rejecting part of
that knowledge (validating your site first) and expecting people to sort
through an unvalidated site to help you fix your problem is off course.

You are coming across as cherry picking the knowledge you think you want
and then getting testy when people challenge you on that.

Expecting you to validate your site (HTML and CSS) as a precursor to
offering other help is a very reasonable request. Take it, you will like
the results.

Bill B