I have been trying to improve my CSS. Several times I have downloaded layouts
from layout Gala to jumpstart my web pages but then I have to take time to go
through the layout and identify the div's and change them accordingly.
So this time I tried to create my own CSS stylesheet. I am trying to get a
centered page. I have a div around the page with 800px size and auto margins
but it isn't centered.
I did validate the css and html just to double check and they came up clean.
I also went back to my layout gala templates and compared CSS but that didn't
tell me anything either. So I have to be missing some attribute.
Can you tell me what I am missing in centering this page?
This page is just in the beginnings so I don't have a lot of content yet.
http://www.tristateadvantage.com/woolynpurses/index.html

http://www.tristateadvantage.com/woolynpurses/woolynstyles.css

Thank you for any help you give me. This list has been a great help in trying
to comprehend CSS and I still have long way to go.
Kris J