Got a strange one here my friends. Go to the following page to view my problem.
http://www.mrskibbles.co.uk/virtuemart/sweet-categories/chews/black-jacks-chews/

My problem is with the order table that sits half way down the page in the main
donut, where the user adds a sweet to their shopping cart. Everything works
great in all five main browsers except for the background-color not working
correctly when I test in IE7. In all the other browsers (including IE8) the
rows alternate with white-pink-white-pink, but when in IE7, earlier in the
table the background-color remains white on all rows. Can you please take a
look in the diferent browsers and highlight any comments you may have as to why
it is not working in IE7.

P.S. Don't worry about IE6 or earlier, right from the start of the project IE6
compatibility was not considered.

Thanks, John.