> > Thanks Tim, however it looks pretty wacky in Explorer. ...I'll have to
> > give this some thought. I'm still new to CSS, so off the top of my head
> > I'm seeing a work around how to format the curly quotes for all the
> > different browsers.
> >
> > Brian
>
> i meant to say: *not* seeing

My guess is that if it looks okay in the other browsers, it looks okay in IE8
too, which means you just need to grab IE<7.

If you put this in your HTML header (NOT you CSS)

<!--[IE lte 7]>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ie.css">
<![endif]-->

and your IE specific css in ie.css, it should help you out.

Check here for more info about this magic (called IE Conditional Comments):
http://www.quirksmode.org/css/condcom.html

---Tim