Hello all,

First I must excuse myself for such a poor semantic structure on my markup.
I've not yet found a way to proper do that on this layout structure.

Html:
http://www.nuvemk.com/nascer/

Css:
http://www.nuvemk.com/nascer/Css/Main.css

The intended result is to allow the scroll to happen, without the
slashes of the background-image to move on the left side.
So, left side is fixed, and the right side should contain scrolling
information. The background can follow that scrolling information of
the left side.
But, on the left side, that "blink" effect...

Is there a way out of this?

I understand that if I use the same background on the left and right
side of this, at some scrolling point, we will see discrepancies on
x-axis of those lines...

All this has been based on those evil slashes... I can't (don't want
to) believe that after all this nothing can be done to prevent it...

Please advice...
Márcio