Andy B. wrote:

>> I posted a while back and asked if you could verify that my page
>> layout worked. The page in question is eternityrecords.org/private.
>>

> re: <http://eternityrecords.org/private/>
>
> Sighted, and somewhat sighted, people have rights, too :-) . Honor user
> default.
>
> What exactly does this mean in relation to my questions and/or current
> understanding of the layout being used?

Absolutely nothing [other than some people will find the site very
difficult to read on landing].
"Eternity Records" is positioned on top of the colorful logo image
making those words unreadable.

As of this morning, you appear to be working on the page as it now runs
rail to rail at all window widths...

~d

--
desktop