re: <http://eternityrecords.org/private/>

>Now it is no longer rail to rail. Min/max width are now being honored.

Expected result.

>My  /off-the-wall guess/ is that the markup is not in the correct order.

Probably not. I still have 2 boxes (user 3 and user 4 as the template
defines them unused. I don't know what positions they are at, but could
surely go through the positions and the boxes so we know for sure what
things mean.

>1/ "Home" through "no current events" are in the left column.
Expected result.

>2/ The "Search"block is in the center column.
Expected result.

>3/ Subscribe to our newsletters" through "Thanks for signing up." is in the
right column.
Kind of expected result. I wanted the subscribe box to appear in the center
column just to the right of the search box. Is this true, or is it in the
top right corner?

>4/ There is a horizontal rule [border-bottom] beneath the center and right
column.
Didn't know that.

>5/ "Journal," "The Monday Meal," and "The InHimCast" are in a single narrow
column /beneath/ the above center and right column and flush right to the
edge of the page.
Partially expected. Can you explain this point a little more?

>6/ The text "Welcome to Eternity Records! ... Feel free to come back any
time!" is immediately beneath the center column and adjacent to "Journal,"
"The Monday Meal," and "The InHimCast"single narrow column

Expected result.

Either way, are the content blocks logically and practically grouped and
related?