Chris Blake wrote:

> Yes, I am sure it's not w3c compliant at the moment but I
> will look into that if I can get things working. It might be a bit
> backwards but 6 errors isn't too many,

Dear Chris -- With the greatest respect, one error is too
many, not for reasons of pedantry but simply because you
won't be able to "get things working" (other than by pure
serendipity) all the while a single error remains.  Start
by addressing the errors, then (and only then) start
worrying about "getting things working" : they may well
work all by themselves once the errors are removed.

** Phil.