Hi,

I appreciate all the advice I am getting on this topic and it's
raising some very important issues for me and I think the template
creators too. I understand setting the line-height as a ratio, and the
font sizes could still be set as pixels (or should this be a ratio
too?). I am however concerned that because of the width of the menu,
it being a drop-down, the number of items, and the layout having a
fixed width that another serious issue is that items start breaking
out of their containers (applys to the height too of course). I would
to think that having a flexible/fluid/expandable menu - possibly
sitting outside of the main wrapper (with a minimum width declared in
pixels) could resolve this issue. Other items that have a set width
(e.g. my top panel trigger) could be set to min-widths.

Could css-d give me some examples of what you think are the best kind
of declarations for items such as menu links (horizontal, 1 line)
using ratios and whatever else so that I do not run into problems with
min font sizes. It'll just give me a starting point and then I can
play about with it in fire-bug.

Just as I thought it was the end of IE6 I run into a new problem!
Lovin' web design :D

Thanks, CB