On 2010/07/14 14:52 (GMT-0400) Andy B. composed:

> www.eternityrecords.org/private/

> In the top left corner of the page are the words "Eternity Records" set in
> 1.5em font size. 2 questions:

> 1. Does it appear to fit well in any of your browsers for the size it has to
> fit in (298px wide and 75px high)?

Here, "Records" displays below "Eternity", almost obliterating "Home" below,
vertically centered below the vertical center of the home/news buttons in the
center. FWIW, the subscribe & unsubscribe buttons are stacked here, not side
by side, which I suspect is intended.

> 2. I need a scripted font (some sort of nice professional and easily
> readable font for it). Any ideas on what to use? I would also need a generic
> font family to use in case the browser doesn't have that particular font.
> Something in scripted font if possible.

For ideas on what people have:
http://www.codestyle.org/css/font-family/sampler-CombinedResultsFull.shtml

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409