On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 22:08:45 +0100, Martin <mhe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone,
>
> The entries without vendor specific tags work fine on Opera.
> The PIE extension seems to be partially working on IE. I'm testing
> it on IE8. The drop-shadow effect seems to work fine. The radius property
> doesn't seem to be supported (no round corners)
>
> .shadowed-light {
>     border: 1px solid #c4c8cc;
>     -moz-box-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #999;
>     -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 15px;
>     -moz-border-radius-topright: 15px;
>     -webkit-box-shadow: 1px 1px px #888;
>     -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 15px;
>     -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 15px;
>     box-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #999;
>     border-bottom-right-radius: 15px;
>     border-top-right-radius: 15px;
>     behavior: url(PIE.htc);

I think you might find that PIE only supports the shorthand version for
border-radius and all corners are therefore equal,
e.g.  border-radius: 5px;
it is also MS proprietary which probably means that your CSS will not
validate if this concerns you (I've never used it and therefore haven't
tried to validate with it)
You might also like to take a look at something like jQuery or Mootools
that have scripted solutions for IE.

Duncan