Hi,

Hopefully this is anew one for the list - kind of in two parts and the first being CSS based the second not so much :)

1. Can I use text-transform on the <Title>'this' to 'THIS'</title>

2. And what I really want to know, sneaky, is can I make it so the my URL always appears in caps? I have emw8.com and I just think it looks stupid with the 8 sticking up, when really it's the part of the URL I don't like. I'd much prefer WWW.EMW8.COM. Is there anyway to control this, does it effect SEO at all?

P.S. I need to be using sub-script and super-script a fair bit on this site, any warnings or words of wisdom about doing this?

Thanks, CB

P.S. I want to get this Google chrome speed tracer thing on my mac. I got that dmg fine, but the developers model of the browser, I can't seem to download it (might be the fact I am in China). Does anybody have a link to this file so I can set it up? The only other free resource I have for testing website speeds is http:// tools.pingdom.com/ but I don't think it's very accurate. ______________________________________________________________________