Hello,

Re: www.draftingservices.com

I'd like to add a new section to my website, that being "AutoCAD Tutorials".
So picture this, my secondary nav bar would have the AutoCAD Tutorials line
added to it. Then, the AutoCAD Tutorial line would have a nested list of all
the tutorials that I plan to create (i.e. Tutorial 1, Tutorial 2, etc.).
This is where I start to get lost:

When clicking on the AutoCAD Tutorial line in my secondary nav bar, I'd like
it to be a landing page that would consist of an introduction paragraph.
Also when it is clicked, I'd like all the nested list lines to appear (i.e.
Tutorial 1, Tutorial 2, etc.). I would not want the nested list lines to be
visible before the AutoCAD Tutorial line is clicked. Finally, when this part
of my website is left, then I'd like the nested list lines to once again be
hidden. .I'd like it to work how this site's "Extras" list line works:
http://www.zabdesign.de/bremen-home.html . Is this possible to do with CSS
alone, and no JavaScript?

Sincerely,
Brian M. Curran | CAD Consultant