>  On 10/5/10 1:26 PM, Brian M. Curran wrote:
> When clicking on the AutoCAD Tutorial line in my secondary nav bar,
> I'd like it to be a landing page that would consist of an introduction
paragraph.
> Also when it is clicked, I'd like all the nested list lines to appear
(i.e.
> Tutorial 1, Tutorial 2, etc.). I would not want the nested list lines
> to be visible before the AutoCAD Tutorial line is clicked. Finally,
> when this part of my website is left, then I'd like the nested list
> lines to once again be hidden. .I'd like it to work how this site's
"Extras" list line works:
> http://www.zabdesign.de/bremen-home.html . Is this possible to do with
> CSS alone, and no JavaScript?

I am not sure if I understand what you are after. Something like this???
Click my signature link. The "Portfolio" section of the left nav is a
nested-list-- no js is used.

Best,
~d

Yes, that is kinda what I'm looking for. Except your first nested line is
automatically active, which I don't want. I'll look at your code and see if
I can come up with what I want. Thanks!
-Brian