-----Original Message-----
From: css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org
[mailto:css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org] On Behalf Of David Laakso
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 3:58 PM
To: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: Re: [css-d] Site Revision

On 12/2/10 12:27 PM, Del Wegener wrote:

> quite a few changes to the proposed redesign of one of my sites.
> http://www.drdelmath.com/playpen/tableless_single_index_page2.html
>

> Del

Lighten up a little, organize it, and make it readable-- or you'll put
all your math students to sleep [if not their iPhones].

Projection not tested. Cursory checked  IE 7/8 and compliant browsers
640px through 1680px windows on a 116.5 laptop. IE/6 gets fixed 776px
header and content blocks.
<http://chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/del.htm>

Best,
~d

--
:: desktop and mobile ::
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/

[Matthew P. Johnson] Much better design David :)

Matthew P. Johnson | Eco I.T.
708 Bay Road Mill Valley CA 94941 | 415.254.1563 | ecoitsf.com
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.