On 24/12/2010 12:59 AM, Michael Beaudoin wrote:
On 12/22/10 5:36 PM, Michael Beaudoin wrote:
Is it possible for a div to be a link?

I'm trying to make a logo, which is a background in a masthead, as a
link. The masthead div also contains the horizontal nav.

Thanks,
Michael

Can you post the page uri to the list?

~d

Sure. Here it is. http://ba-doyn.com/junk/link_test/

You'll see the outlined block in the upper left. I would like the block
to have a link, but obviously no copy in there.

Thanks,
Michael

Change your CSS to,

#homeLink {
        position: absolute;
        width: 325px;
        height: 100px;
        top: 0;
}

and change this markup,

to.

<a id="homeLink" href="url-for-home">Home Link</a>

--
Alan http://css-class.com/