Hi,

I've revamped some forms in my application, but the display is unexpected in IE8 / Windows 7 for me. I assume it's equally weird on other OS and probably IE versions.

If you view the page in FireFox, you should see what I expected. A form with a layout specified by margin-left and margin-right being 20%. The then <li> fill the width of this area. The label in firefox is rounded for best visual appeal, but the overhang is intention across browsers.

In IE it seems that the right margin isn't exactly accounted for? or something along those lines. The width is not what I expected. Also, I don't think my method of lining up the submit buttons on the bottom of the form works very well if at all.

The HTML validates pretty well minus one hacky error.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich