Hi.
It took a little bit to find a good converter from FLV to OGV, but finally I did it!
The video is 27 mb in size, so you have to be a little bit patient :-)
Results are encouraging, especially for future CSS3 enhancements:

http://onwebdev.blogspot.com/2011/01/css-and-html5-video-element.html

Tested in Chrome(latest), Safari(latest), Firefox(latest, i.e. 4 beta latest), Opera(latest). Safari has some problems loading the video. I think it expects ogg instead of ogv or something :-)

again, hope that helps HTH :-)

Gabriele

http://www.css-zibaldone.com
http://www.css-zibaldone.com/test/  (English)