I have applied a style to my links with this css:

   #right a:link {text-decoration: none;
    border-bottom: dotted 1px #666;}
    #right a:visited {text-decoration: none;
    border-bottom: dotted 1px #666;}
    #right a:hover {text-decoration: none;
    border-bottom: dotted 1px #666;}
    #right a:active {text-decoration: none;
    border-bottom: dotted 1px #666;}

This puts a nice dotted line under each link. This looks nice for text but I
don't want it showing under my image links. I've tried all sorts of ways of
styling image links without the border-bottom but the dotted line always shows
up.

The class of one subset of image links is "download-file". I've tried styling
that like this:
.download-file {text-decoration: none;  border-bottom: none; } and various
variants like:
.download-file a {text-decoration: none;  border-bottom: none;} plus others.
But none seem to override the #right a styles.

Here's the code that surrounds such an image (this code is being generated by
the cms from a database):
href="/omeka/files/download/52/fullsize />
</a></div>

I'd love to have a style for all linked images that eliminate the border-bottom
dotted line. Any

Jeff