On 1/16/11 3:29 PM, "G.Sørtun" wrote:

I can't test my pages in IE7/6 anymore, since I switched to Win 7 on my Windows PC.

http://onwebdev.blogspot.com/2011/01/css-calendar-with-unordered-list.html

ps. guess it should work in these browsers... I'm a little bit afraid of positioning.

IE7 - working OK.
IE6 - no pop-up on hover ... that version needs for something to change on the link itself to rerender on and "release" the pop-up. IE6 also needs a set width on the pop-up to get it right.

My slightly restyled calendar works in IE6 and up...

<http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/gr/calendar.htm>

regards
        Georg

<aside>
I don't quite understand the "pop-up." Would a colored or bold-face digit make it more obvious for the "naive?"
Best,
~jose

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/