On 4/30/11 11:51 PM, Kim Brooks Wei wrote:
(Problem 1) I want both blocks to be centered on the page.

On a different page http://bit.ly/kp21jM on the site I accomplished part of what I want. The two blocks of copy are now side by side:
   (Block #1: Everyone is welcome and elly)
   (Block #2: Join and Twitter box)

Next, can I
* Get Block #2 to align to middle of Block #1?
* Get both blocks to sit in the center of my page?

FOLLOWING IS FIXED - THANK YOU!
2 At http://bit.ly/jwgrff (home page, same site)

get the picture to float centered in the middle of the page

David Huckleby and Alex Mitchell suggested this fix:

.leftcopytwothree {
  text-align: center;

It didn't work, but using the idea of controlling the centering with a text-align statement, I wrapped the photo in a centered <p> and that works fine. Thanks guys!
--

[ Kimi Wei
thewei.com