On Jun 10, 2011, at 1:22 AM, Tom Livingston wrote:

> I am having an issue in IE 7 with the z-index staking order of
> elements in the grey topper. This works everywhere else I tested. If
> you look in a newer browser,  you can see what I am after at the top.
> the Media Logic logo, nav and login link need to be above the imagery.
>
> Anyone see it??
>
> http://proof.mlinc.com/mlinc.com/2012/

You'll need to specify a z-index for that arm. IE < 8 has absolutely no
understanding of appendix E and stack rel. pos elements lower in the source on
top of previous ones, unless everything has a z-index assigned.

Something like that - I haven't looked at your page in IE

#topper > header { z-index: 2; }

#gallery-wrap { z-index: 0; }

Philippe
--