I am writing a novelette and want to have two endings to the story. I also want to have the reader choose one answer and not be able to go back and read the one they did not choose later. So I want the link to the ending they did not choose disappear after they make their choice. How would I go about doing that with CSS, or could I?

I have thought of having a page they go to to make their initial choice, then they would go to the page for the ending they chose which would have a link back to the choice page BUT that page would have only the link to the one they chose and the one they did not choose would be gone (because the page to go back to would be another page, really).

I hope I explained it sufficiently. It's a simple concept, I just want the reader to make up their mind and not be able to go back to read the other ending. Thanks for any inputs on this. I am afraid I am stumped. _
_ _-- _
Fabienne