On Aug 25, 2011, at 9:10 AM, Kevin A. Cameron wrote:

+1 for the OOCSS mentality.

A simple example: lets say you have 3 types of linked headers. Start with a base class that defines the most common use, then use additional classes
in conjunction with the base class to define the variations.

thanks for that, Kevin..good to know I have the right idea.

I don't know about you all, but sometimes I get bleary-eyed looking at code, trying to see what bit is different from another very similar bit. Maybe it's a skill that can be acquired through repetition.

thanks!

John