On 10/12/2011 6:10 am, David Laakso wrote:
On 10/12/11 5:53 AM, David Laakso wrote:
On 10/12/11 1:09 AM, john petroshius wrote:
I wonder if any of you learned CSS folks could tell me whether there
are any downsides or disadvantages to using what might be called the
'negative bottom margin' technique of creating columns that have
equal height regardless of how much content may be contained...a
student uploaded a quick example:

http://dev.xmd.be/ART267/column2.html

-john petroshius

Try adding internal links to the page. This layout should exhibit an overflow issue. We've seen this working with WordPress especially.

--

//patrick
http://iampms.com