On 10/20/2011 11:26 PM, Elli Vizcaino wrote:

Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com/

Just took a loot at the opacity sample. And of course I used, Firebug to
inspect code and firebug says that the opacity of 0.5 on the img has been
inherited from div.a - this is why I'm confused and unsure then of what inherit
means if the opacity is getting applied to it's descendants and yet I am being
told it is a property that is
not inherited.

Philippe used RGBA for the box on the right "b". So the image and the text in that second box is not transparent at all.

Make sure you are using an up-to-date version of Firefox.