Many thanks David. Great feedback.

I get the horizontal expansion or scroll bar on the iPad in horizontal
orientation where it zooms in on the rotation. It 'finds itself' if you snap
it. Will have to explore why it does that, possibly layer in a viewport media
query just for Mac devices. The Android pads don't seem to have that issue,
although the top nav dropdown blows chunks on Android phones.

The image placeholders were caused by a major outage from Onstream hosting
services that slammed all of our websites at the exact time you were testing.
There be some rabid scrambling going on across the 'net over that one. Fluid
images lose their wow factor when there is no image.

Text size and line height ... thanks for the verification. I can now go whinge
louder at the designers. They just tell me I'm half blind (which is also true).
Hadn't considered the higher dpi displays. Again, great feedback.

(And Gallup can afford phones and devices. Sadly there's this thing called NIST
and our environment is locked down tight. Last year I had devices. Today I have
emulators and educated guesses as they investigate ways to let us test locally
on mobile again.)

Elizabeth

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments, if any, may contain
confidential and privileged material and are intended only for the person or
entity to which the message is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure,
or copying of this information is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please contact the sender
immediately by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message.