On Dec 23, 2011, at 10:27 AM, Elli Vizcaino wrote:

> So does this mean that on a Mac, the font looks like it does in FF? And
> I'm seeing something that safari is doing here on my windows machine?

Gecko 1.9.2 and Safari 5.1/ Chrome dev channel all render the same.
A nightly Firefox build and Opera render the 'Little Days' font differently
(and differently from each other).

The issue is that your 'Little Days' font is a 'normal weight' face, but your
stylesheet specifies that it should be bold. As you don't provide a 'bold
weight' face, browsers simulate the bolding artificially (and do a poop job in
some cases).

here is a test case:
http://dev.l-c-n.com/_temp/ev-20111223.html
and a screen shot - from left: Safari, Opera, Firefox 9:
http://dev.l-c-n.com/_temp/ev-20111223.png

btw, I also would suggest to split up your @font-face block, as I did in the
test case. Your way of doing it is strange, although the validator doesn't puke
on it.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh