Actually…. there is a way to do this with plain ol' HTML. Kind of.

It's called SHTML. I learned about it on one of my last clients (I promptly
switched him to PHP).  I'd never  recommend the method because HTML is a markup
language, not a  server-side language…. and I can't imagine the security issues
that would stem from using shtml.

This is wildly off-topic from CSS, so I'll summarize by suggesting that you
research PHP. Look for best practices surrounding <?php include()?> or <?php
require_once()?>

</email>
<signature id="paceaux">
   Frank M Taylor